As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative and secretarial support for the company. This position deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Meet and greet all visitors, guests, and residents as they enter the community or as they call.
- Schedules, tracks, and communicates appointments for the office.
- Assists with accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Updates employee files as needed
- Files and maintains organization of resident files
- Posts employment opportunities at the facility to Jobvite, the applicant tracking system
- Performs other duties as required
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Associates degree or addition college classes are preferred
- At least 1 year of work experience as a Receptionists, Secretary or Administrative Assistant
- At least 1 year of accounts payable experience is preferred
- Must possess a valid drivers’ license and have reliable transportation to run company errands
- General office environment within a long-term care & skilled nursing facility
- May require standing and walking for up to 25% of the time.
- Required to use assistance when attempting to assist, lift, or carry objects over 25 lbs.