iflix is rapidly expanding our amazing team and we’re looking for an out of this world Head of Marketing and PR to contribute to the building of what will soon be the most engaging, and widely used entertainment platform on planet Earth.
This role is mainly responsible for developing, implementing and executing campaigns for Malaysia with the aim of getting as many engaged iflix subscribers as possible at the most cost effective and result oriented method. Also expected to lead the marketing team, reporting directly to the Country Manager but collaborating closely with the Regional Consumer Marketing & PR team, aligning global business goals and injecting local culture & expertise.
WE LIKE TO LOOK BEYOND JOB DESCRIPTION BUT THESE ARE THE KIND OF THINGS THAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO BE INVOLVED WITH…
Responsible for defining, developing, and delivering the Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy across Marketing and PR channels for Malaysia but not limited to the following below.
- Working with the Country Manager to develop the messaging and tone of voice communicating the overall value proposition for the targeted customer segment as well as new strategic initiatives and services
- Drive the development and manage the PR and Marketing portfolio of the target market, manage the go-to-market roadmap & customer journey for target segment, and ensure timely and quality delivery to meet targets
- Identify and develop key marketing tactics to execute as part of the GTM plan for products, new strategic initiatives, and services, including communications, multi-media, social media, customer facing programs, marketing partnerships and consumer events
- Liaison with our regional marketing team and local strategic partners
- Develop and manage GTM implementation for content launches, product updates, including marketing strategy, sales, consumer engagement tactics and customer communications for all channels/ touch points
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity within the local market
- Provide expertise inputs to stakeholders in the interest of sharpening the proposition or increasing customer/subscriber acquisition and engagement (conversion to view)
- Strategic alignment with the Regional Content Marketing Team on content focused GTM and to ensure campaigns are being localized from the regional efforts but more importantly, to create local campaigns that are relevant for the market
- Manage and prioritize projects – delivering outcome that delivers to business goals/ KPI
- Develop a PR and Marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop a media relations strategy, seeking earned media ie: high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Lead, manage and coordinate all local public relations activities
NOT SURE WHAT TO DO? TAKE A LOOK BELOW FOR SOME IDEAS...
- Proposing the ATL channels and budget to the Country Manager -e.g. Radio, OOH, Cinema, etc
- Proposing the BTL related ideas ie: events/media events/on ground activations to the Country Manager & ensuring that all BTL activity is in line with the internal guidance.
- Digital Marketing– Acquisition (CPI/CPA), conversion to view to deliver active viewership
- Measure effectiveness and marketing cost efficiency
- Premiums – e.g. iflix branded merchandise, ie: t-shirts, caps, notepad, cups etc
- Iflix owned advertising assets – e.g. backdrop, buntings, leaflets etc
- Marketing Partnerships – related to telco & non-telco partnerships that drive brand awareness, content promotion – deliver the extra media mileage through partners
- Responsible for being the custodian of the iflix brand
- Manage, shepherd and develop the brand in the local market (this will include the look, feel, tone and style of the brand).
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity within the local market in care.
- Coordinating the creative output with the design team & ensuring that the creatives are within the brand guidelines.
- Strategize, manage & owning the management of the local social platforms e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube - ensuring that social campaigns are localized, engaging and delivers desirable outcome/ KPI
TICKING OFF MOST OF THE BELOW CHECK BOXES? GOOD - COME CHAT WITH US!
- 8+ years’ experience in marketing
- Possess good understanding of country market landscape, global market and consumer trends
- Experience having the ability to strategize and execute at the same time using resources available
- New product/country launch experience would be an advantage to this application
- Brilliant communication skills and ability to collaborate with a wide variety of colleagues.
You can recognize an iflix person a mile away.
We’re a little different: we color outside of the lines, we march to the beat of our own drum, we move freely and a little faster than the crowd.
If this sounds like you, drop everything and apply now!