iflix is the world’s leading entertainment service for emerging markets with the widest and most compelling selection of TV shows, movies, hyper local originals, premium live sports and up-to-the-minute news from around the world, to stream or download, on any internet connected device…wherever, whenever.
We are expanding our amazing and passionate product & technology team and are looking for a Ad Product Owner to be based in Kuala Lumpur to contribute to the building of what will soon be the most engaging, and widely used entertainment platform on planet Earth.
Reporting to our GM & Head of Engineering of China, you will be working with iflix advertising stakeholders to advance iflix's ad tech product(s) that drive iflix's revenue growth.
- Work with advertising leadership team to carry on execution of ad strategy.
- Work hand in hand with advertising sales leaders and together gather customers’ feedback.
- Work with ad operations team ensuring smooth ad delivery.
- Work with partners and vendors (E.g. SSPs, Exchanges, DSPs, Trading Desks) in the ecosystem to maximize yield, while protecting awesome iflix user experience.
- Own experience for advertiser and campaign setup, management, analysis and optimization.
- Manage ad product features through initial launch and follow-on releases, identifying risks, dependencies and seek for best ways to address.
- Develop product requirements, use cases and user stories; work with engineering team to deliver using iterative approach such as Scrum.
- Define success metrics, track and use data improving product continuously.
- Work across teams in a dynamic environment made up of sales, finance, other product leaders, analysts, designers, engineers etc.
- BS degree or MS degree in computer science, engineering or related fields. MBA is a plus.
- 1+ years product management experience.
- 2+ years of experience in online advertising and ad technologies.
- Great communication both verbally and written, in English, and to technical and non-technical audience.
- Ability to establish and manage projects and initiatives against a set of key metrics and goals.
- Analytical and able to create sound business arguments backed up by data.
- Ability to translate business problem to product requirements and work with global engineering team effectively.
- A passion for learning is essential.
- Mindset of "Eat Your Own Dog Food" is essential.
- Being data-driven and customer-first. Being bold and innovative driving what's best to customers and users backed up by data.
- Experience working in DMP is a great plus.
- Experience working in top-tier publishers is a great plus.
To learn more about iflix please visit :