The PR Manager is responsible for driving brand awareness, securing press for both group and local market entities through publicity programs and campaigns, improving public image of the company, and clarifying company's point of view on important issues, working with key stakeholders in the business.
WE LIKE TO LOOK BEYOND JOB DESCRIPTIONS BUT THESE ARE THE KIND OF THINGS THAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO BE INVOLVED WITH:
- Develop communications strategies the leverage product visibility and storytelling through multiple communication channels
- Generate consistent product and brand stories to distribute to key media
- Create media materials for specific campaigns, products and other marketing activations to be used for media distribution
- Create original content for media to help tell brand stories
- Develop influencer activities to support marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Develop media relations campaigns, seeking high level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business, industry, and consumer media & celebrities
- Provide support for key spokespeople for interview and press opportunities, including briefing materials and brand guidance
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Maintain timelines and deadlines of public relations related deliverables and collaterals to the regional markets
- Manage & create social media platforms and content
TICKING OFF MOST OF THE BELOW CHECK BOXES? GOOD - COME CHAT WITH US!
- Proven working experience in public relations required – at least 4 years
- Proven track record of designing and executing successful public relations campaigns
- Understanding of the Malaysian media landscape
- Experience in event planning & execution
- Experience in developing integrated publicity campaigns alongside marketing
- Excellent writing and organizational skills
- Knowledge, experience and interest in the evolving media and communications landscape including bloggers, influencers and social media channels.
- Proven ability to work independently and multi task
- Familiarity with television and film industry
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to converse comfortably in Bahasa
- Experience dealing with celebrities/KOLs is a plus
- Experience managing social media platforms for brands
You can recognize an iflix person a mile away.
We’re a little different: we color outside of the lines, we march to the beat of our own drum, we move freely and a little faster than the crowd.
If this sounds like you, drop everything and apply now!