iflix is the world’s leading entertainment service for emerging markets with the widest and most compelling selection of TV shows, movies, hyper local originals, premium live sports and up-to-the-minute news from around the world, to stream or download, on any internet connected device…wherever, whenever.
We are rapidly expanding our amazing technology team and are looking for an out-of-this world Test Engineer, to contribute to the building of what will soon be the most engaging, and widely used entertainment platform on planet earth.
We want people who make us better:
- Do you have the ability to look at what we do and improve the way we do it? We don’t want to tell you what to do, we want YOU to tell us what to do!
- Are you a problem solver? We are not perfect. Our tech can get better, our product can get better, we want people who know what ‘better’ looks like and understands that ‘better’ will forever be transforming.
- We are NOT about the tools or languages we choose to solve problems! The tools will be ever evolving, the ability to apply the right tool to the right problem is the key to our success.
- Problem solving is great but the ability to learn quickly is also important. At iflix, our product is constantly changing, our industry is constantly changing…our customers are constantly changing. We need people who can learn new technologies and apply them quickly to our unique business challenges.
- We love people with a diverse background, who have moved around, been in different companies, varied industries and multiple countries. These types of people have seen that there are different ways to do things and many ways to solve one problem.
- Lead/collaborate on improving developer and engineering team's test coverage, release velocity and production health.
- Hands-on ability to automate repeated tasks and build test coverage through existing or new infrastructure.
- Write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems, implementing test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary.
- Collaborate with the team on managing and maintaining all Quality Assurance practices, standards, methodologies, and metrics.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- You have 3+ years of experience in hands-on implementation and execution of automated test strategies within various technical and functional contexts
- You know what it takes to develop an automated UI test case framework
- You have the expertise to define testing strategies for enterprise solutions
- You possess an excellent understanding of current software technologies and development practices/tools, source control, issue tracking, build and test automation
To learn more about Iflix please visit :
- iflix - Blog, Content, Features, Markets…
- Tao of iflix - Core, Values, People…
- iflix on Stackoverflow
Sound like you? APPLY NOW!