iflix is the world’s leading entertainment service for emerging markets with the widest and most compelling selection of TV shows, movies, hyper local originals, premium live sports and up-to-the-minute news from around the world, to stream or download, on any internet connected device…wherever, whenever.
As a Junior UX/UI Designer, you will be part of a small design team focused on the core customer journey for iflix users in our key markets, on iOS, Web and TV devices. You will bring your enthusiasm and drive to learn fast, show initiative to become a critical member of our team.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Demonstrate skills in Figma (some base level knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch valued) for the majority of your design work
- Work with Invision, Figma, Principle and other prototyping tools in order to test and help communicate your ideas
- Report to and work with the Head of Product on a unified vision for the future of iflix
- Draft and refine userflows, wireframes, prototypes, design and testing to take your designs from concept through to the final live product, with support from the Head of Product and other design staff
- Show a base level understanding of Material Design and Human Interface Design guidelines
- Keep design files and folder structure clean and very well organised. Use appropriate symbols from the iflix UI kit to keep designs consistent
- Minimum 6-12 months of relevant working experience is ideal
- Experience creating interfaces, large-scale digital experiences, or applications
- Experience with user interface design patterns, human interface guidelines, material design guidelines and standard User Centred Design methodologies
- A curious and creative design geek - Strong conceptualization and visual communication High interest in building comprehensive but simple products and creating the best in class user interaction
- Develops self and others – Always staying competitive by being up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
- Quality Freak – Desires to only produce the best, most user-friendly, simple yet comprehensive digital designs in the industry hands down
- Critical thinking – Ability to translate client requirement, analyse into realistic solutions
- Clear and constructive communication skills – Ability to convey information to people clearly and simply, in a way that means things are understood and get done. It's about transmitting and receiving messages clearly, and being able to read target audience, be it senior management, client, subordinates, team members or working partners from other Tech teams
- Time management – Ability to manage multiple task and responsibility through workload delegation amongst team members to meet target datelines in a timely manner
Sound like you? APPLY NOW!