iflix is the world’s leading entertainment service for emerging markets with the widest and most compelling selection of TV shows, movies, hyper local originals, premium live sports and up-to-the-minute news from around the world, to stream or download, on any internet connected device…wherever, whenever.
You will be responsible for leading all ad operations and programmatic trading as well as ensuring efficiency of the buying and selling of inventory using the tools of the trading desk.
- Lead the digital team and ensure smooth delivery of day-to-day digital operations across digital channels and collaborate with the Country Managers and local teams. Digital channels include, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media, content distribution, mobile, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and online ads.
- Drive programmatic revenue with the ad sales team and yield optimization across the digital sales technology stack.
- Continually optimize and hold accountability for the performance of digital campaigns through creative, analytics and A/B testing and other growth, engagement and retention techniques.
- Build use cases through data to make business recommendations and decisions and provide updates on program status and risks.
- Support technology innovation emphasizing speed and agility to generate new ideas and translate them into actionable digital products, services and solutions across the business.
- Develop executive-level presentations, country updates, set targets, timelines; interact with senior executive leadership to ensure success of opportunities
- Measure customer performance over time, continually looking for ways to improve customer experience, profitability and LTV
- 10+ years experience and experience in a leadership role within a digital environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – must be able to communicate effectively both internally with a functionally and geographically diverse teams
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and digital technologies
- Strong technical and platform knowledge and understanding. An appetite for problem solving.
- A good understanding of nascent commercial opportunities opening on digital platforms.
Sound like you? Apply now!