We are looking for a talented finance professional to join our accounting team in our KL headquarters. In this role, you’ll gain a strong understanding of financial and accounting processes.
- Ensure fixed assets are properly captured in the accounting system in line with FRS16
- Maintain fixed assets schedule and ensure that schedule is constantly reconciled against the Balance sheet
- Monitor expense accruals and ensure that sufficient accruals are posted on a monthly basis in accordance to accounting policies
- Perform monthly analysis on designated P&L line items and explaining any departures from forecasts and historical trends
- Assist in the annual financial audits of the Group and it’s subsidiaries
- Play an active role in ensuring Ad-hoc projects are initiated and completed as planned
- Should possess or be working towards an accountancy qualification (e.g. ACCA/CPA/CIMA)
- Minimum 4 years’ of relevant work experience.
- Experience in OTT and / or media industry will be an added advantage but not compulsory
- You must have a CAN DO attitude, enjoy challenges and be looking for growth.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced and continually evolving environment.
- Self-driven team-player with the excellent communication skills required to thrive in an international environment.
- High attention to detail
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with NetSuite would be a bonus.