This is a highly analytical, data driven role that will work with various teams within the company on transformation and business process initiatives.
The Business Insights Manager reports to the Director of Business Planning & Analysis. The role is a Global role based in HQ to support the Director of Business Planning & Analysis and Chief Operating Officer to manage key operating markets, define overall business priorities and translate business strategy to execution. The role also requires the individual to interact extensively with the Senior Exec team, manage Board meetings/relationships and execute projects/initiatives as required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define, track and optimise the core business operations
- Develop business intelligence tools with business owners
- Apply data analytics and insights to improve core business operations and increase engagement of user base
- Key focus on Content and Marketing performance
- Build simulation models and templates to support the business and operating markets
- Build Board discussion framework and presentation materials for strategy discussions and operating updates
- Set-up, manage and close key priority projects and initiatives
Requirements and qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years experience in business consulting, business intelligence, strategy organisations, business management etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving mindset
- Ability to frame and contextualize business strategy to execution
- Transformation and business process skills
- Experience working with data structures
- Strong command in Excel and Powerpoint presentation skills
- Project Management skill-sets
- Able to communicate well in English