iflix is the subscription video-on-demand service offering thousands of hours of the best movies and TV shows from around the world for a single low monthly subscription. Driven by eye-watering good content, a fantastic product, the latest technology, and outstanding people, we've developed a disruptive business and a culture that matches the huge ambition of the company.
This role will work globally on the front line of activating our digital campaigns and strategy. The Ad-Ops Manager will play a key role in leading a team to maximize revenue and reach through the successful delivery of digital ad publishing. This is an awesome opportunity to jump into a fast-paced company and learn a broad skill set on which to build a career in the industry.
WE AREN'T GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO EACH DAY, BUT HERE ARE SOME GUIDELINES...
- Manage the day-to-day Ad-Ops publishing activity to ensure successful delivery of advertising campaigns, maximizing revenue and reach
- Support advertising sales teams with inventory forecasts and advice on campaign delivery
- Be the point of contact for any issues with the delivery including optimization & pacing, tech, and inventory
- Lead a team of Ad-Ops executives responsible for campaign execution
- Support the roll-out of tech developments to enable new ad formats as well as advances in our campaign management tool (Google DFP & DV 360)
TICKING OFF MOST OF THE BELOW CHECK BOXES? GOOD - COME CHAT WITH US!
- Experience of managing digital ad publishing within Google DFP
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team, both within the Ad-Ops department and across the wider business and third parties
- Work to short-turnaround SLAs for critical activities such as campaign set-up and reporting
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders - including tech teams, sales teams, and executive-level - to share updates and raise issues.
- World-class attention to detail, managing a high volume of bookings that require 100% accuracy
If this sounds like you, drop everything and apply NOW!