Medicare Insurance Agent
To be considered for this position you must have worked 2 of the last 3 Annual Enrollment Periods and have at least 2 years of Medicare sales experience.
Now is the perfect time to join our rapidly expanding Medicare sales team! This full-time position is for an experienced Medicare insurance sales agent who is looking to start a long-lasting career with a rapidly growing company.
This position is offering a competitive base salary, monthly bonus and 401K with company match. As an employee of Ideal Concepts, you will also receive a company provided, comprehensive benefits package. Anyone looking for a rewarding career with a rapidly growing company should apply!
Ideal Concepts approaches every client interaction focusing on their specific life circumstances and situation. To meet the demands of a rapidly growing market, our sales associates have the resources to deliver comprehensive plans to each client, that fully meet their needs, while providing remarkable service to maintain that client for life. This is accomplished by partnering with our top-rated companies and products including final expense, whole life, accidental death, etc. Our proprietary sales software automatically connects you to unlimited live leads anytime you log in while also providing the tools to manage your current clients. This enables you to maintain strong relationships with your clients while speaking to new, interested buyers every day.
- Medicare sales experience within the last 2 years, and must have worked at least 2 AEP periods
- Strong sales skills and experience
- Ability to overcome sales objections and close over the phone
- Active Health and Life Insurance license preferred
Qualifications and Skills:
- Sell to company provided, live leads connected through our proprietary sales software
- Build comprehensive policies through a consultative, needs based sales approach
- Generate electronic rate quotes
- Service active client base for new sales opportunities
- Company pays 100% of the employee's premium for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Base pay & competitive bonus structure that allows for 6 figure income
- Employee 401k Plan with company matching contributions
- 15 days paid time off
- 8 pre-determined holidays
- Technology-focused, high energy working environment
- Professional team atmosphere with motivated, career-driven professionals as co-workers