Talent Acquisition Associate
The qualified candidate will be responsible for utilizing applicant tracking systems to monitor and record recruiting activities, recruit qualified applicants from a variety of sources, determine eligibility and phone screen candidates. This individual will be tasked with utilizing innovative sourcing strategies and networks to grow a diverse pipeline of candidates.
We have been growing exponentially over the last few years and need more exceptional Recruiters! We are looking for entry-level/Junior recruiters to join our team in attaining the top talent for our insurance broker positions and a variety of in-house corporate positions. Our Recruiters are a critical part of Ideal Concepts' ambitious expansion plans.
We have been honored with the Top Workplaces in the Lehigh Valley award two years in a row and have topped the Inc. 5000 list for the third year in a row. With our growth track record, you will find unlimited advancement and career development opportunities.
This is an on-site position, located in Allentown, PA. Remote work is not an option.
- Utilize effective sourcing and talent acquisition strategies that attract qualified candidates
- Advertise positions internally and externally, accurately reflecting the culture of Ideal Concepts and expectations
- Source and phone screen potential candidates
- Test candidates to meticulously select the top individuals who will perform well on our sales platform
- Learn and develop expertise in recruiting and pipelining strategies
- Develop a broad knowledge of the insurance industry and deep understanding of the company
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in Business, Human Resources or related field of study
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills and experience utilizing applicant tracking systems
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills
- Self-motivated and high attention to detail
- Career-oriented with a desire for professional development
- Experience in recruiting and/or staffing
- Experience using applicant tracking systems
- Experience in a phone sales-related role
- Company pays 100% of the employee's weekly premium for major medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive bonus structure
- Employee 401k plan
- Generous PTO plan
- 8 paid pre-determined holidays
- Technology focused, fast paced working environment
- Professional team atmosphere with motivated, career-driven professionals as co-workers
- Expansion and growth with one of the top health insurance marketing companies in the nation
This is an on-site position, located in Allentown, PA. In light of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have made temporary arrangements for our staff to be able to work remotely. Once we are cleared to return to our offices, remote work will not be an option for this position.