Remote Health Insurance Sales Agent
Ideal Concepts is revolutionizing the insurance industry through our innovative platform that simplifies the sales process for agents to utilize year-round. We are focused on providing the best insurance technology to our remote agents while offering them the tools, support and a variety of products within the health and life insurance industries.
Agents work from home year-round with company provided leads to build comprehensive coverage plans and service individuals across the country. As one of the fastest growing companies on Inc. 5000, we are looking for hardworking, entrepreneurial and self-disciplined Health and Life insurance Sales Producers to benefit from our leads and proprietary software at no cost.
As an Insurance Agent with Ideal Concepts, you will have the ability to work with our 40+ top-rated partners including United Healthcare, Blue Cross, Anthem, Health Insurance Innovations, Cigna, Highmark, Ambetter, Kaiser, Molina and many more. We offer an extensive product line including Short-Term Medical Insurance and Affordable Care Act major medical, Life Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Plans, and a full line of Supplemental Products.
All sales are completed over the phone and applications are taken electronically. All leads are provided and managed through our proprietary CRM software that automatically calls and connects you to clients throughout the day. This means our agents spend more time selling to interested buyers rather than prospecting. Due to our approach, technology, support, product suite and training, you will find the opportunity and commission potential is much greater than our competitors.
- Uncapped income potential (average $75k-$100k and up annually)
- $1000 Performance Based Signing Bonus
- Commissions Advance Program which allows for predictable income
- Needs Analysis Tool built into CRM
- Private Exchange
- All leads and state of the art software provided at No Cost
- Year-round selling with our extensive product portfolio
- Sales technology solution to streamline the sales process
- Dedicated support and training from our top-rated sales management team
- Health and Life Insurance License
- Strong sales skills and experience
- Ability to overcome sales objections and close over the phone
- Ability to work effectively from home
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Connect with provided leads to sell health and life insurance products
- Build comprehensive policies through a consultative approach
- Generate electronic rate quotes and process electronic applications
- Service active client base for new sales opportunities