Project Manager (PMP /MCITP / ITIL) / Service Delivery Manager (SDM) ***TS/SCI Clearance Required***
The PM/SDM is responsible for overall coordination, status reporting, and stability of project oriented work efforts. The PM/SDM shall supply a key person for each service area as appropriate to their solution. It is not required that each service area have a separate key PM/SDM. The following qualifications apply to each key person proposed. The PM/SDM shall provide the qualifications in terms of the service area/areas they are supporting. The PM/SDM shall provide the following type of support:
- Establish and implement project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Assemble project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews; and escalating functional, quality, cost, timeline risks and issues appropriately.
- Track key project milestones and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinate communication with all areas of the enterprise that impact scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Assist the Program Manager and Chief Technology Architect in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Manage human resources and staffing functions to ensure project performance is exemplary (e.g., hiring, performance management).
- Manage one or more cross‐functional projects of medium to high complexity. It is desirable that the SDM have the following experience and/or knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience providing high‐quality service in environments similar to the initial OCIO environment based on incentivized KPIs/performance standards.
- Demonstrated experience providing high‐quality service during Government infrastructure transitions similar to the requirements of the contract.
- Demonstrated experience providing high‐quality service in environments similar to the Contractor’s solution based on incentivized KPIs/performance standards.
- The following are mandatory requirements for each SDM.
- Experience in one of the following disciplines: Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, Management/Business Management, or Computer Science.
- ITIL V3/V4 Foundations or comparable framework Certification.
- At least one of the proposed PM/SDMs is Six Sigma Black Belt certified by a credible certification organization.
- At least one of the proposed PM/SDMs is a Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- At least one of the proposed PM/SDMs is Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certified.
About IBSS Corp
IBSS is a Woman-Owned, WBENC-certified and MBE/DBE-certified business. Since 1992, IBSS has provided specialized professional and technical, scientific, cybersecurity, IT, and software engineering solutions to the Federal sector. Our clients include the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the Department of Defense (DoD), and the Department of Justice (DOJ). We are committed to serving our clients and employees by delivering service excellence, creating value through technology, and continually improving our skills, services, and processes. Moreover, we maintain an ISO 9001:2015 certification which allows us to optimize current industry best practices to enhance delivery outcomes for our clients.
IBSS offers a competitive benefits package including paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage with company-paid deductible, matching 401K plan, tuition/training reimbursement, and Flex-Spending (FSA)/Dependent Care Account (DCA) options.
IBSS is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law