Program Manager (PMP / ITIL/ Six Sigma Green Belt) ***TS/SCI Clearance Required***
The Program Manager (PM) shall assign taskings to its personnel, supervise ongoing technical efforts, and manage overall task order performance. The PM shall have the ultimate authority to commit the company and make decisions for the company n in response to Government issues, concerns, or problems. The PM shall be readily available to respond to Government questions, concerns, and comments and be proactive in alerting the Government to potential contractual or programmatic issues. The PM shall provide the following types of support:
- Strategic directions for the infrastructure function at the enterprise level.
- Assess the relative impact of IT industry trends on current and future enterprise infrastructure needs and projects.
- Interface with business unit executives and other IT functional area executives to define infrastructure support initiatives and solutions for improving service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Lead the development of infrastructure strategy, architecture, service delivery standards, and procedures for the enterprise.
- Analyze and predict trends and develop long‐range plans designed to maintain the cost-effectiveness and competitiveness of the enterprise’s IT infrastructure.
- Participate in IT strategy planning activities, bringing a current knowledge and future vision of infrastructure technology and systems and best practices (e.g., ITIL) as related to the needs of the business.
- Proactively research and recommend courses of action to prevent problems and maintain high infrastructure service levels for the user community.
- Utilize metrics, key performance indicators, and service level agreements to drive IT service delivery performance.
- Experience in a business or IT field.
- ITIL V3/V4 Foundations or comparable framework Certification.
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification.
- Information Technology experience, with no less than three (3) years of recent experience in managing multiple, cross‐functional teams or projects consisting of no less than 100 personnel and advising senior-level management and key stakeholders.
- Experience in at least one of the following areas: enterprise architecture, network design and administration, data center operations, database administration, and systems programming and administration.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, directing, and managing the development, implementation, and performance of IT managed service solutions similar in size, scope, and complexity in the awarded contract
- Demonstrated experience with the management and supervision of employees of various labor categories and skills within programs similar in size, scope, and complexity as proposed for this Task Order.
- Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management.
- Demonstrated experience transitioning efforts similar in size, scope, and complexity to this Task Order.
- Demonstrated experience with managing performance metric contracts that must conform to KPIs.
- Six Sigma Green Belt or higher or equivalent certification.
About IBSS Corp
IBSS is a Woman-Owned, WBENC-certified and MBE/DBE-certified business. Since 1992, IBSS has provided specialized professional and technical, scientific, cybersecurity, IT, and software engineering solutions to the Federal sector. Our clients include the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the Department of Defense (DoD), and the Department of Justice (DOJ). We are committed to serving our clients and employees by delivering service excellence, creating value through technology, and continually improving our skills, services, and processes. Moreover, we maintain an ISO 9001:2015 certification which allows us to optimize current industry best practices to enhance delivery outcomes for our clients.
IBSS offers a competitive benefits package including paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage with company-paid deductible, matching 401K plan, tuition/training reimbursement, and Flex-Spending (FSA)/Dependent Care Account (DCA) options.
IBSS is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.