Service Desk Manager / ***HDI Support Center Manager*** Certification Required / ***TS/SCI Clearance Required***
It is desirable that the OCIO service desk manager has the following demonstrated experience and/or knowledge:
- Experience in one of the following disciplines: Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, Management/Business Management, or Computer Science.
- Service desk Institute (HDI) certified as a HDI Support Center Manager with a requirement that individual become HDI Support Center Director certified within 12 months of contract award.
- Demonstrated experience re‐engineering or setting up service desks according to industry best practices.
- Demonstrated experience obtaining Government management buy‐in for improving the service desk by demonstrating greater Return On Investment.
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining formal processes and procedures for consistency and increased productivity.
- Demonstrated experience implementing methodologies to improve first call resolution, managing customer perceptions, and building strong internal relationships.
- Demonstrated experience recommending and implementing appropriate technology and other resources to maximize service desk effectiveness.
- Demonstrated experience building and retaining a qualified service desk team through innovative hiring and training and development techniques.
- Demonstrated experience implementing innovative staffing and scheduling models for KPI guaranteed coverage at the lowest possible costs.
- Demonstrated experience developing a customer care philosophy that ensures customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing service desk performance through various statistical and reporting methods.
- Demonstrated experience enhancing the image of the service desk as a front end support group that advances the IT vision and strategy.
- Demonstrated experience managing an incident management system in a performance based environment complying with ITIL V3/V4 standards.
About IBSS Corp
IBSS is a Woman-Owned, WBENC-certified and MBE/DBE-certified business. Since 1992, IBSS has provided specialized professional and technical, scientific, cybersecurity, IT, and software engineering solutions to the Federal sector. Our clients include the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the Department of Defense (DoD), and the Department of Justice (DOJ). We are committed to serving our clients and employees by delivering service excellence, creating value through technology, and continually improving our skills, services, and processes. Moreover, we maintain an ISO 9001:2015 certification which allows us to optimize current industry best practices to enhance delivery outcomes for our clients.
IBSS offers a competitive benefits package including paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage with company-paid deductible, matching 401K plan, tuition/training reimbursement, and Flex-Spending (FSA)/Dependent Care Account (DCA) options.
IBSS is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law