Program Manager / PMP / NOAA Fisheries
Job Description/ Scope of Work
IBSS is seeking a Program Manager to provide program support to NOAA Fisheries strategic communications. A well-qualified candidate will manage a team in support of high-profile communications products and services to include science writing, graphic design, and website and social media management.
- Manage a team of communication professionals to support client objectives.
- Ensure a high-level of quality to the client and maintain the deliverable schedule.
- Be a primary point-of-contact and liaison with potential educator participants and technical staff
- Develop and implement improved methods, automated products and tools that simplify and streamline the processing of administrative functions.
- Assist in implementing efficient cost-documentation processes, tools, and methods that meet the requirements of NOAA and other agencies.
- MS degree in Fisheries Science (e.g., stock assessment, population dynamics, statistics, modeling, fisheries ecology, marine biology, oceanography, genetics, conservation biology, environmental science and socio-economics).
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
- 20 years of experience in program management and contract management
- Supervisory experience
About IBSS Corp
IBSS is a Woman-Owned, WBENC certified and MBE/DBE-certified business. Since 1992, IBSS has provided specialized professional, scientific, technical, cybersecurity, IT, and software engineering solutions to the Federal sector. Our clients include the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the Department of Defense (DoD), and the Department of Justice (DOJ). We are committed to serving our clients and employees by delivering service excellence, creating value through technology, and continually improving our skills, services, and processes. Moreover, we maintain an ISO 9001:2015 certification which allows us to optimize current industry best practices to enhance delivery outcomes for our clients.
IBSS offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage with company-paid deductible, paid time off, federal holidays, matching 401K plan, tuition/professional development reimbursement, and Flex-Spending (FSA)/Dependent Care Account (DCA) options.
IBSS is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.