Job title: IAM Engineer
Locations: Silver Spring, MD / Boulder or Denver, Co / Seattle, Wa / Remote
Security Clearance: ** Must be eligible for a Public Trust **
The IAM Engineer will be responsible for supporting a team of Identity, Credential and Access Management (ICAM) engineers focused on implementation, configuration, integration, tuning and maintenance of an Identity and Access Management system supporting a Federal customer. Qualified candidates must have prior relative experience and be passionate about the ICAM field.
- Design, develop, test, implement, and document Identity and Access Management System.
- Work with the team to gather requirements and investigate solutions.
- Assist with developing processes and procedures related to the IAM system.
- Assist in identification of alternative configurations and approaches to enable business needs.
- Develop and maintain documentation on common tasks, procedures, data flow and business process diagrams.
- Troubleshoot issues/failures and document potential solutions.
- Develop software modules using coding best practices and aligned with team guidelines.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure successful deployment of new features.
- Participate in assigned projects/issues and communicate and document results.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2+ years of related experience, preferably Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Experience working with any of the major IDM products: ForgeRock, Microsoft MIM, Auth0, Ping Identity, Sailpoint.
- Knowledge of directory server (ForgeRock DS, LDAP, AD, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of SQL database
- Basic knowledge of Linux operating system
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of multiple technologies and their interfaces and integration
- Competency in one or more environments highly integrated with an operating system
- Knowledge of IT security best practices
- Knowledge of network infrastructure including routers, switches, firewalls and associated network protocols and concepts
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Strong customer focus with ability to manage customer expectations and experience
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with a broad range of people and roles
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
- Experience analyzing business requirements and translating them into technical solutions
About IBSS Corp:
IBSS is a Woman-Owned, WBENC-certified and MBE/DBE-certified small business founded in 1992 that provides premier IT and Telecommunication services to Federal, state and local governments and commercial clients. We specialize in life cycle solutions for network engineering, information security/assurance, software engineering, help desk, data management/migration and project management services on the IT side, as well as VOIP and a broad range of wireless through our Collaboration Team.
IBSS offers a competitive benefits package including paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage with company-paid deductible, matching 401K plan, tuition/training reimbursement, and Flex-Spending (FSA)/Dependent Care Account (DCA) options.
IBSS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.