General Clerk II
Job Title: General Clerk I
Hours of Operation: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm / Monday through Friday
Location: Miami, FL
IBSS has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team on a contract with NOAA.The Contactor shall carry out secretarial, Clerical, Mail Support, Reception, and other office functions that support administrative functions.
- Check the mail room daily for outgoing mail, receive all incoming mail and prepare shipping labels for personnel.
- Greet all visitors to the facility, request the purpose of the visit and ensure that the visitors also sign out on the visitor sign in sheet upon leaving the facility
- Answer and route calls coming through the front desk receptionist phone line.
- Enter time and attendance records in WebTA.
- Process and file procedures in the management of federal employee travel records.
- Support administrative functions and transactions.
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Solid organizational skills.
- Resourcefulness and the ability to stay on your feet is imperative for this role.
- Proficiency with MS Office Excel and Word applications.
- Excellent communication skills including; verbal, written and interpersonal.
- Exhibits a strong commitment to confidentiality and professionalism.
- Demonstrate initiative, sound judgement with a “can do” proactive attitude.
- Ability to work independently, manage time effectively, and superior attention to detail.
About IBSS Corp
IBSS is a Woman-Owned, WBENC-certified and MBE/DBE-certified business. Since 1992, IBSS has provided specialized professional, scientific, technical, cybersecurity, IT, and software engineering solutions to the Federal sector. Our clients include the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the Department of Defense (DoD), and the Department of Justice (DOJ). We are committed to serving our clients and employees by delivering service excellence, creating value through technology, and continually improving our skills, services, and processes. Moreover, we maintain an ISO 9001:2015 certification which allows us to optimize current industry best practices to enhance delivery outcomes for our clients.
IBSS offers a competitive benefits package including paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage with company-paid deductible, matching 401K plan, tuition/training reimbursement, and Flex-Spending (FSA)/Dependent Care Account (DCA) options.
IBSS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.