Talent Acquisition Specialist / Junior Technical Recruiter
About IBSS Corp
IBSS is a Woman-Owned, WBENC-certified and MBE/DBE-certified business. Since 1992, IBSS has provided specialized professional, scientific, technical, cybersecurity, IT, and software engineering solutions to the Federal sector. Our clients include the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the Department of Defense (DoD), and the Department of Justice (DOJ). We are committed to serving our clients and employees by delivering service excellence, creating value through technology, and continually improving our skills, services, and processes. Moreover, we maintain an ISO 9001:2015 certification which allows us to optimize current industry best practices to enhance delivery outcomes for our clients. IBSS offers a competitive benefits package including paid vacation, medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage with company-paid deductible, matching 401K plan, tuition/training reimbursement, and Flex-Spending (FSA)/Dependent Care Account (DCA) options
- Interviews, and screens candidates for opportunities, ensuring that candidate fit company culture.
- Identify applicants who meet the position requirements and submit to hiring managers for consideration.
- Coordinates in the selection of the final candidates.
- Makes employment recommendations based on information developed through prescreens, interviews, reference checks, applications, and resumes.
- Negotiates salary ensuring that candidates fit within position budget
- Partners with Hiring Manager delivering excellent customer service
- Ensures that IBSS applicant tracking system (ATS) is maintained and completed.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and video interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn
- Ability to work independently
- Problem solving and tolerance for ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize workload and multiple projects
IBSS is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.