Entry Level - Program Management Analyst
IBSS is looking for a full-time Entry Level - Program Management Analyst professional to analyze organizational processes with the goal of increasing productivity and efficiency. You will relentlessly focus on continuous process improvement mechanisms and work cross-functionally to create standards of operational excellence within the organization. The successful candidate will be analytical and able to understand the long-term goals of the organization.
- Facilitate program reviews, record, manage actions, and communicate PMO processes with various stakeholders.
- Compile monthly PMO reports by working different Program Measures for measuring and monitoring Service Delivery standards.
- Support ISO 9000, 20000 & 27000 and CMMI Level III annual audits by compiling, coordinating
- Assist with knowledge sharing sessions for developing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents.
- Support the PMO governance methodology and enforce project standards.
- Provide support to the PMO in the areas of Scope/Integration Management, Schedule Management, Risk Management, Quality Management, and Stakeholder/Communications/Resource Management.
- Translate stakeholder inputs into actionable information that leads to improved business processes and enables communication with wide audiences, including product roadmaps, business process flows, and user stories/requirements
- Provide support in correlating various input and output metrics to establish mechanisms and drive improvements in various processes.
- Communicate with multiple levels of management regarding the status of deliverables, challenges, and milestones to stakeholders.
- Assist with documenting meeting notes, tracking meeting actions, and writing status reports
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers
- Ability to effectively present information
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have a strong understanding of business needs to effectively interface and communicate with business users and technical support resources.
- Strong computer skills (MS applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint & SharePoint Online), Google Suite, Google Studio, and the ability to quickly gain proficiency in new applications
- Strong communication skills in technical work environments
- Analytical, organization, and problem-solving skills, with a strong bias for action, attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
About IBSS Corp:
Since 1992, IBSS, a woman-owned small business, has provided transformational consulting services to the Federal defense, civilian, and commercial sectors. Our services include information technology, environmental science and engineering, and professional management solutions. Our approach is to serve our employees by investing in their growth and development. As a result, our employees bring greater capabilities and provide an exceptional level of service to our clients. Our tagline, Powered by Excellence, is a recognition of the employees that make up IBSS and ensure we deliver results with quality, applying industry best practices and certifications. We apply our services, certified ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, and CMMI, to deliver impactful consulting services to our clients.
IBSS offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage with company-paid deductible, paid time off, federal holidays, matching 401K plan, tuition/professional development reimbursement, and Flex-Spending (FSA)/Dependent Care Account (DCA) options.
IBSS is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.