Client Service Executive - Property & Casualty
The Client Service Executive will assist Hylant clients, Client Executives, Client Service Executives, and other co-workers in placing and issuing coverage for existing and new clients. Specific knowledge of Middle Market Commercial Real Estate Insurance is required in this position to provide the highest level of support to the Client Executive in the handling of new and renewal business. The Client Service Executive acts as a positive role model in terms of work ethic, a training resource, and advocate for Hylant goals and objectives with a high demonstration of all Hylant core values. This position requires extensive interaction with internal and external clients, while continuing to grow and develop coverage knowledge and professionalism to the highest level possible.
Are You A Match?
The Client Service Executive will have the ability to work a hybrid in-office/remote work schedule. This position needs to have exceptional communication skills, relationship development, and the ability to effectively multi-task. Managing internal and external requests, prioritizing projects, and working with tight deadlines are all essential to success in this role. Working knowledge of Applied EPIC is a plus.
This position can work as a hybrid role from our Hylant Atlanta, Detroit or Ann Arbor office.
In This Role You Will Execute On:
- Work closely with Client Executive to cultivate relationships, including attending client networking events
- Help establish and implement client service plans for designated clients
- Exceptional working and technical knowledge of the insurance industry to lead coverage related projects
- Proven confidence and ability to run client meetings independently
- Assist in advocacy of claims, loss control, and other services
- Manage book of business for Client Executives, including direction of staff through the new and renewal process and daily management of client
- Communicate with and support Client Executive, along with appropriate team members
- Manage client expectations through effective communication via email, phone, and meetings
- Technical proficiency in Hylant databases, including EPIC
- Maintain compliance and data accuracy with available tools (i.e. dashboards, reports, etc.)
- Prioritize incoming work from Client Executive
- Provide professional, accurate, timely and complete deliverables to clients (internal and external)
- Compliance with agency procedures and policies
- Other projects as determined
In This Role You Will Need:
- Prior experience working with in the Real Estate vertical required
- Advanced knowledge of our agency management system (EPIC) and other technology used to support our processes
- Adheres to Hylant Core Values (Family, Hard Work, Honesty, Respect and Empathy) and has a clear understanding of office culture and team structure
- Enthusiastic and positive communication
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
A multi-year recipient of Best Places to Work in Insurance, Hylant is a full-service insurance brokerage with 20 offices in eight states. And since the founding of our family-owned business over 85 years ago, we made a promise to strengthen and protect the businesses, employees and communities of our client family by embracing them as our own. We’re more than an insurance brokerage firm and you’re more than a client, employee or neighbor. You’re family. And that’s just the way we treat you.
Hylant is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, Veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Hylant participates in E-Verify.