Are you an HR professional who’s excited to grow your career in recruiting? Are you passionate about creating an exceptional candidate experience, while staying incredibly organized, and calm under pressure? If so, keep reading.
Our HR team is looking for a recruiting expert to support with all things recruiting and hiring. If your dream job is to help create a best in class candidate, employee and leadership experience, then look no further. This is the role for you!
HERE'S WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB:
- You’re passionate about creating a best in class candidate experience!
- You’ll bring your exceptional sourcing skills and deep recruitment expertise to hire the best candidates.
- You’re a people-person and LOVE to work with internal and external customers in a company that is quickly growing!
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and find it easy to manage multiple job requisitions at once.
- You’ll join an HR team that is charged with delivering a refreshing take on recruitment & onboarding programs, designed to get our new teammates off to the world’s fastest, most informed start!
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Manage and support the full recruitment cycle simultaneously integrating HydraFacial recruiting practices with local market practices
- Implement engaging recruitment strategies and outreach efforts to attract top talent
- Partner closely with hiring managers, key stakeholders and global talent team with a priority to fill requisitions as quickly as possible while you continue to build a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Utilize our applicant tracking system to manage job postings, candidate records, recruiting reports and dashboards¸ in real-time for accurate reporting
- Create talent pipelines for current and future open positions
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- 5+ years experience in a Talent Acquisition / Recruitment role including 3+ years managing multiple high-volume roles. End-to-End Commercial function recruitment experience is preferred
- Experience with sourcing passive and building candidate pipelines for Accounting & Finance, Engineering, Marketing and IT roles
- Demonstrable ability to prioritize and multi-task in fast paced, changing environment
- Experience delivering exceptional customer experience - we’ll want to hear all of your customer success stories
- Familiarity with ATS and/or HRIS systems; Jobvite, LinkedIn and UltiPro experience a plus
What else can you expect with HydraFacial?
PERKS! We proudly offer full health benefits, that’s medical, dental, vision, FSAs, HSAs, Accident Insurance, and even Pet Insurance for your furry family to name a few. We also provide Basic Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability coverage at no cost to you! Top these benefits off with an Employee Stock Purchase Plan. A 401(K) plan with an Employer Match because your retirement is just as important to us. The best part about it, you will be fully vested immediately!
Every person here is a key player in our success. We are firm believers in making the little things count each day so that the big things will follow. If this sounds like you, come check us out!
We mean it when we say you’ll LOVE this role!