Junior Project Management Analyst (Contingent)
HWC is looking for consultants with expertise in a wide variety of scientific, medical, technical and project management specialties for an exciting new contract supporting our federal government customer's emergency preparedness and response mission. Successful applicants walk the line between business and technology, are intellectually curious, self-starters, and excel in ambiguous and changing environments.
This position is on-site in Washington DC.
What You Will be Doing:
- Working as part of a high-performing, multi-company team at multiple locations (government client sites, company offices and work-from-home)
- Quickly building and maintaining effective working relationships with government points of contact and other contract teammates.
- Helping teammates and clients organize and manage projects and portfolios of projects, including tracking technical, schedule and financial status
- Reviewing project deliverables (documents, presentations, etc.) for accuracy and quality
- Facilitating internal communications and interactions with client stakeholders (program management, financial management, contracting staff)
Most Relevant Skills:
- Consulting and problem-solving
- Written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree (in business, management, or related field)
- 2 – 4 years’ experience managing tasks or projects
- “Clean” criminal and financial/credit record enabling a successful U.S. government “Public Trust” background investigation
- Experience working in the Federal government environment
- Ability to research, learn and use various business systems and tools
HWC believes in changing the world for good. We are a multidisciplinary firm headquartered in Washington, DC that helps mission-driven partners inside and outside government create meaningful, durable change. We also believe in creating a vibrant culture where our employees can collaborate, explore new ideas and grow professionally. Specialized communities of practice, a flexible career growth model, social gatherings, philanthropic initiatives, virtual brown bags, and numerous grassroots initiatives complement a comprehensive benefits program designed with our employees’ needs in mind. HWC is a welcoming community that is stronger because of our team’s diverse backgrounds and experiences. Visit https://www.hwcinc.com/life-at-hwc/ to learn more about being part of HWC.