Staffing Specialists-Multiple Levels and Positions (Contingent)
HWC is looking for staffing specialists across all experience levels to support our clients in a fast-paced federal government environment. Successful applicants bring a broad set of recruiting skillsets, are intellectually curious, self-starters, and excel in ambiguous and changing environments.
This position is on-site in Washington DC.
What You Will be Doing:
- Scheduling interviews with candidates; coordinating all details of interviews including travel arrangements.
- Assisting with written and verbal communications with candidates and hiring managers throughout the interview process.
- Sourcing and prescreening candidates
- Interviewing applicants; recommending employment; planning advertising; planning manpower requirements; provides employment information to applicants; arranging internal transfers.
- Assisting managers with reference checks
- Developing competitive job offers and tracking candidates in the applicant tracking system.
- Conducting interviews to recruit prospective employees and referring job applicants to specific job openings.
- Communicating with hiring manager on the status of requisitions, candidate quality and candidate pipeline.
- Maintaining job boards and assisting with sourcing candidates.
- Maintains the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) candidate records
- Creating and running weekly tracking reports.
- Maintaining records on applicant flow and outreach efforts.
- Quickly building and maintaining effective working relationships with government points of contact and other HWC teammates.
Most Relevant Skills:
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Consulting and problem-solving skills
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and reporting
- Communications and stakeholder engagement
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 – 6 years of experience
- US Citizenship
- “Clean” criminal and financial/credit record enabling a successful U.S. government “Public Trust” background investigation
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 Vaccination by the date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination is required.
- Master’s degree
- Experience in a public health or other life sciences recruiting environment
- Task or project management experience
- Experience working in a federal government office.
HWC believes in changing the world for good. We are a multidisciplinary firm headquartered in Washington, DC that helps mission-driven partners inside and outside government create meaningful, durable change.
We focus on hiring world-changers and creating a vibrant culture where employees can collaborate creatively, explore new ideas, and grow professionally. Specialized practice areas, philanthropic and social initiatives, and a learning-oriented culture complement a comprehensive benefits program. HWC is a welcoming community that is stronger because of our team’s diverse backgrounds and experiences. Visit https://www.hwcinc.com/life-at-hwc/ to learn more about being part of HWC.