Motorized Systems Engineer
- Manages and monitors all installed systems and infrastructure for the organization to be in line with company guidelines or SOP (standard operating procedure).
- Defines customers’ needs and functionality in a service development cycle.
- Assists in the coordination of various teams testing and evaluating for the development of design and its implementation of the best output.
- Installs, configures, and tests operating systems, application software, and system management tools
- Implements warranty and support activities.
- Plans and implements system automation as required for better efficiency.
- Oversees the development of customized software and hardware requirement.
- Collaborates with other professionals to ensure high quality deliverables within organization guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Deals with work process, optimization methods, and risk management tools in the given projects for the successful accomplishments according to the requirements of the stakeholders.
- Selecting the best possible solutions using knowledge of a wide range of available technologies.
- Anticipating potential issues or bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions.
- Troubleshooting and resolving all technical issues when they arise.
- Liaising with vendors and keeping relevant stakeholders up to date with developments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in consumer electronics or home automation systems
- Exceptional knowledge of communication protocol technologies (Bluetooth, RF, Zigbee, Z-Wave, Thread)
- Experience in developing software / firmware systems for consumer electronics
- Experience in the development and testing of APPs
- Experience in the development of product integration with home automation (Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Apple Homekit/Siri, Samsung Smartthings)