The primary responsibilities of an Electromechanical Engineer are to play a vital role in designing, developing and maintaining broad range of electrical/electronic and mechanical systems or components by focusing on safety, economy, reliability, sustainability and quality.
- Implementation of a project from the idea stage to the design to completion, including testing and handover.
- Design equipment, systems and conducts a test.
- Research correct solutions and estimate timescale and costs.
- To monitor equipment and improvise it for future features.
- Install and program computer hardware and machine software in microprocessor-based systems.
- Fabricate mechanical, electrical and electronic works and assemblies.
- Maintain inventory, records and credentials for systems.
- This profession may require a background in the following science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
- Five or more years of related work experience; experience within a high-tech manufacturing operation is highly preferred.
- BS Degree in engineering; mechanical, electrical, industrial
- Microsoft Office, AutoCAD or any design software experience is required
- Good understanding of electrical, electronic and mechanical system
- Knowledge with PLC, HMI, motion control and drive programming