HunterDouglas is the world’s leading manufacturer of window coverings and the most sought after name in custom window fashions. Our strength is our ability to develop innovative, high quality, proprietary products that can be found in millions of homes and commercial buildings around the world. The HunterDouglas Plastics & Die Casting facility has manufactured and assembled plastic injection moldings in Owensboro, KY since 1981. All Hunter Douglas brand products are designed, developed and custom-crafted in the U.S.A.
HunterDouglas Owensboro offers a generous benefits package that includes:
- Affordable PPO Medical Insurance – Single $17.78 per week; Family $57.35 per week
- HSA Medical plan also available
- Low cost Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life insurance, AFLAC plans
- Benefits effective first of month after date of hire
- Competitive wages with annual bonus
- Bi-weekly pay (26 pays per year)
- Shift premium for 2nd & 3rd shifts - 5% of base wage
- Paid vacation days after 6 months
- Earned PTO
- Eleven paid holidays
- Opportunity for advancement
- 401k plan with company match of 100% of first 6% contributed
- Monday–Friday with weekend overtime as needed
- Air-conditioned controlled facility
We are looking to fill the following positions at the Owensboro location:
ASSEMBLY PRODUCTION (Manual/Automated assemblies)
- 3rd shift (11:00pm-7:30am)
- Pay Rate: $13.00-$15.45
- Shift Premium: 5% of base wage
Skill Requirement: Must have sufficient hand/finger dexterity and eye/hand coordination for manual and semi-automated assembly of plastic and metal pieces. Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written operational procedures to safely and efficiently perform essential functions required. Solid knowledge of basic mathematics to read measuring devices such as calipers and performs basic addition, subtraction of whole numbers and fraction. Be able to produce a quality product as well as determine any defect issue.
Primary Responsibilities may include: Various tasks – may manually assemble plastic and metal parts into sub-assemblies for window covering operating systems, run automated assembly machines or run production on kitting or pad printing equipment. Will require long periods of sitting and/or standing.
Candidates are responsible for taking an active role in plant-wide safety activities, have a solid work history, strong work ethic, and be accommodating to shift work. A high school diploma or GED is preferred and the WorkKeys is also desired.
HunterDouglas is a drug-free workplace and pre-employment substance abuse testing is performed.
No phone calls please Equal Opportunity Employer