Assembly Process Coordinator
As an Assembly (Fabrication) Process Coordinator (FPC) you are the main face of new developments and will help set up the process of new shades/equipment. FPC’s perform system testing and input CI’s as well as create daily/weekly CI charts/cards. You will be tracking audits and creating monthly audit charts. Being clear and concise is very important as an FPC because you need to make sure the product you are producing is consistent. You will work collaboratively with Engineers and Product Managers a. As an FPC you must understand the scope of a problem, provide ways to solve the problem, and can handle repetition when and if the same problems occur. Since you will be learning and training others every day we are looking for a Fabric Process Coordinator who is self-motivated, organized, and will always pay attention to detail.
Not only do you know how to navigate in Excel, but you also know how to read flowcharts. You are familiar with SAP; enjoy brainstorming with others and interacting productively during meetings. Past coworkers would say that you help to create a positive atmosphere in the work place. As a Hunter Douglas Fabric Process Coordinator you will keep the right priorities when handling projects and work with other departments to find answers to current problems.
ACCEPTABLE TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
A high school diploma or equivalent
Experience with training adult learners
Computer training in basic software packages; ISO auditor training is beneficial
Experience in production or manufacturing
Additional coursework in supervision would be beneficial
- Create and maintain Standard Work documents and JSA’s for all processes in regards to fabrication.
- Review daily reports to look for opportunities for individual or group training or retraining.
- Monitor and insure the training and compliance to ISO procedures.
- Review all ISO documents relating to fabrication and assume responsibility for document control.
- Coordinate resolution of document discrepancies with floor management, Process Engineering and Quality.
- Coordinate with Project Management, Engineering, and Materials for the introduction and implementation of new products in the fabrication process.
- Communicate all changes in the retraining of operators to floor leadership.
- Maintain tracking and updating of Continuous Improvement ideas for the department.
- Coordinate and lead yearly physical inventory.
QUALIFICATIONS AND KSA’S FOR EMPLOYMENT
Solid knowledge of computer software packages – SAP, Excel.Solid knowledge of the mechanical operation of all equipment to troubleshoot malfunctions.
Ability to analyze, understand and interpret numerical reports detailing production metrics: quality, safety, yield, productivity, and product delivery.