Production/Assembly - Swing Shift
We are looking for friendly dependable, hardworking people to join the Hunter Douglas team. Hunter Douglas is an elite window coverings company that is expanding its fabrication facility in West Sacramento. Under general supervision, this position's primary duties are product assembly, machine operation, and the packaging of our finished goods.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Machine operation as it pertains to cutting linear material.
- Packaging and boxing of finished shutters to defined standards
- Shutter assembly and quality control
- Follow verbal and written instructions, processes, and procedures.
- Must be able to work with a sense of urgency to meet daily production targets and standards
- Follow department safety guidelines and various other duties as assigned
- Comply with policies & guidelines
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds safely
- Familiarity with shop safety
- Familiarity with hand tools
- Good understanding of linear measurements
- Good verbal communication skills
-We offer great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k with company match.
-Referral bonus if you refer good employees to work for our company
- FUN Employee Events throughout the year
POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE ON SWING SHIFTS !!
- Swing Shift: 3 pm - 11:30 pm
o Starting wage: $13/hr w/ .75 swing shift differential pay