1st (5am-3pm) and 2nd Shift (3pm-1am)
$14.50 - $17.00 minimum starting pay
The foundation of Hunter Douglas’s success are the people that keep our operations running. These are the folks on the production floor using custom machinery to transform beautiful fabric into the shade hanging in a customer’s window. There is no single role more important to the success of the business.
- Follow all safety requirements including use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Comply with policies & guidelines for quality including attention to detail necessary to adhere to quality standards and exceed customer expectations.
- Follow verbal and written instructions, processes and procedures.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor and/or Manager.
- Must be able to meet daily production targets and standards
- May require simple adjusting and fitting up to intricate fitting, adjusting and aligning on complete products, units or sub-assemblies involving considerable number of parts.
- A variety of hand & power tools, fixtures, work instructions and test equipment are utilized.
- Sweeps floor and performs general housekeeping (5S) procedures within production area.
Qualifications: Manufacturing / Fabrication / Assembly experience is a plus! Applicants must be team-oriented and quality focused. Must be able to read a tape measure to +/- 1/8", do basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication & division). Must have good communication skills, both verbal & written. Employees must have a positive attitude demonstrated through work reviews and attendance records. Must be willing to rotate to other areas when business needs dictate. Candidates must have reliable transportation.
Physical Requirements: constant standing, repeated hand, arm, upper body movement - push, pull, reach, lift (up to 50 pounds), bend, and stoop. Some positions may require visual color acuity testing and heavy lifting.
* Please keep an eye on your email after applying for follow-up correspondence. Some messages may also go to spam, so be sure to check there as well. *