Marketing Communications Manager
LEVOLOR Window Fashions, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and marketer of custom and sizable window covering products including blinds and shades. LEVOLOR is part of the Hunter Douglas family of companies and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 1914, we are committed to delivering innovative, high quality products to consumers under the most recognized brand in our industry today.
The LEVOLOR® Marketing Communications (Marcomm) Team is seeking a highly ambitious marketing communications manager with digital and customer retention management (CRM) experience.
The Marketing Communications Manager will working closely with Product and Trade Marketing teams. This role will plan, manage, and execute marketing communications projects to support brand building initiatives, new product launches, and customer-specific marketing programs. One should have a great understanding of all aspects of the marketing funnel, possess great project management and influencing skills to work across multiple teams to achieve success. The Manager, Marketing Communications reports directly into the Senior Manager, Marketing Communications.
- Develop cross-channel communication plan for all campaigns and projects. Define communication strategy and partner with Marcomm designers and copywriters to bring to life at every consumer touchpoint
- Partner with cross-functional partners to execute go-to-market plan for new product development, leading all Marcomm related activations
- Partner with external agencies and internal cross-functional partners to drive and execute an integrated, full-funnel marketing plan
- Partner with fellow Marcomm team members to concept and develop best-in-class solutions with execution excellence. Set strategy, collaborate with cross-functional partners, and provide guidance and feedback in a timely and constructive manner
- Lead email marketing, with the ability to think creatively and analytically in order to conceptualize creative emails and messages
- Track CRM campaigns, channel and retailer data to inform planning; clearly communicate key learnings, actionable insights, and recommend new opportunities to test
- Be a Brand Steward – ensure all communication is in line with brand identity, guidelines, tone and strategy
- Perform other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned
- Establish priorities for assigned tasks for self and often works concurrently on multiple complex tasks with competing deadlines
- Use ethical business practices in dealing with customers, coworkers, vendors, suppliers, and the community
- Utilize project workflow and proofing tools for job tracking and department accountability
- Contacts and assists vendors when needed to ensure projects are executed properly
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field, with 7+ years of applicable client and/or combined client and agency experience.
- 3+ years of managing and optimizing online traffic growth from multiple sources including, direct traffic, SEO, search marketing, banner ads, affiliates, social, influencers and email
- Proven track record of using quantitative and analytical skills to generate insights to inform strategy and measure performance of marketing programs
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a start-up type environment
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude with data queries / leveraging data dashboards
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with a passion for getting things done
- Consumer goods and retail experience preferred
- Experience activating a brand in a retail store environment and on packaging preferred
LEVOLOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply