Customer Support Representative - Order Specialist
** Starting Pay $17.50 with $1,000 STAY BONUS Opportunity**
**Actively recruiting for training class that will start in January 2022**
The primary responsibility of an Order Specialist at Hunter Douglas Fabrication is to provide excellent service and support to both internal and external customers. The order specialist team is responsible for accurately entering quotes and orders, change and/or cancel requests, providing current status and answering questions on general information. A successful Order Specialist will uphold the Company vision, mission, and core values and understand the brand positioning and customer service strategy. We are actively recruiting for our next training class that will start in January 2022. Interview now and get your offer to start in January and enjoy the holidays knowing you have an excellent career path waiting for you in January 2022.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responds to all incoming calls to support the customer base and outside Sales Team as necessary. Enter orders and readback for accuracy. Follows the established guidelines for entry and readback. Run daily incomplete report and review qc code delivery block report.
- Ensure availability in order to maintain department set Service Levels.
- Effective follow up ensuring all support requests are resolved in a timely manner and to the customers’ satisfaction.
- Understands the importance of excellent follow up and pursues customer satisfaction relentlessly by resolving all service requests timely and to completion. Demonstrates confidence in their answer and works with team leads, supervisors, managers and others at varying levels within the company to resolve open issues.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of all policy and processes established for the position. Offers suggestions to improve overall quality, service and effectiveness.
- Can effectively communicate with team members, peers and customers both in written form and verbally while maintaining an upbeat, positive attitude. Is effective in multitasking, while maintaining a high degree of accuracy in all aspects of the job.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Is capable of learning and utilizing various systems, hardware and software to support job requirements. Is proficient in SAP/ECC, SFDC, Direct Connect, ININ, Optimizer, online knowledgebase, email, chat and other systems as necessary to carry out job responsibilities.
- Has a willingness and aptitude to learn new technologies and follows established guidelines to use those systems.
- Embrace and engage in the required ongoing training and education to meet the established outline objectives.
- Ability to self-advocate in areas that additional support or training is required to excel.
- Cooperates with team members and demonstrates willingness for continuous improvement.
- Meets or exceeds all department established goals and objectives as communicated by management.
- Experience using computers and phone system.
- Can adapt to a Work From Home environment if assigned.
- Phone and Email Etiquette
- Soft Skill Training
- ACCURACY - Ability to perform a variety of tasks while remaining accurate and precise. Highly responsive to internal and external customer requirements, with a high attention to detail. Maintains a very low order entry error percentage and dollar amount.
- COMMUNICATION - Must be able to express themselves clearly and effectively when speaking with customers and employees. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- COOPERATION - Works well with others, takes time to help customers and coworkers achieve their objectives and goals.
- FOLLOW THROUGH - Works service issues or tasks to completion and is relentless in follow up.
- LISTENING - Demonstrates the ability to effectively listen and comprehend detail.
- ORGANIZATION - Can establish priorities and course of action for managing multiple tasks.
- ATTITUDE - Maintains a positive and upbeat attitude throughout and can influence coworkers and customers by not dwelling on the negative.
- PROACTIVE - Understands the importance of being proactive in all aspects of the job and does everything possible to keep customers informed and satisfied.
- TEAMWORK - Works with all coworkers to support overall objectives. Actively offers assistance on additional tasks or “back up” as necessary.
- TIME MANAGEMENT – Ability to effectively manage and coordinate personal daily schedule to successfully complete multiple tasks at once with varying difficulty to meet prescribed timelines and service level objectives.
- This position operates full time in an office environment for training purposes for 6-8 weeks followed by the likelihood of transitioning to a full time work from home model after training.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and various systems.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to sit at a computer for extended periods of time, including typing on a keyboard and staring at computer screens.
- We offer great benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k with company match.
- Paid Holidays
- Referral bonus if you refer good employees to work for our company
- $1,000 stay bonus
- Competitive salary
- FUN Employee Events throughout the year
Salary: $17.50 /hour