The Project Manager plans, directs and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through others in the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a liaison between Clients/Sales Representatives and Internal Departments of the Company to facilitate Projects and the processing of orders
- Inform Sales Department/Clients of expected delivery dates, challenges, and status of projects and orders
- Work with Sample Department on timely and accurate completion of sample requests
- Work with Accounting Department in the establishment of account and credit terms for new customers
- Provide accurate and timely information
- Proficient product knowledge pertaining to running line items and custom capabilities in order to provide exceptional customer service to our Sales Representatives and customers
- Request quotes for changes in project scope
- Advise accounting when projects are ready to be filled
- Personal and professional appearance
- Must be able to communicate clearly and accurately and have the ability to problem solve quickly
- Reviews project proposals and determine time frame, funding limitation, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project.
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, and responsibilities
- Directs and coordinates activities of assigned personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Associate degree in a related field or higher