Senior Salesforce Developer
Senior Salesforce Developer
When you think of Hunter Douglas, the leader in the custom window covering market, you may not realize we build and support a world-class Salesforce system for our business, partners, and customers. We’ve got a big year ahead as we bring on Marketing Cloud, expand our user base, integrate with new systems, migrate to Lightning Experience, and upgrade our Field Service Lightning system. This is your opportunity to join a nimble Salesforce development team with huge growth potential. We support hundreds of users in both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, as well as 30,000 partners in our Salesforce communities across the US and Canada. We’re using both standard and custom solutions including integrations with outside systems.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a results-oriented Salesforce Developer who:
● loves to learn
● plays well with others
● connects well with developers and non-developers alike
● is excited to deliver the best solutions
On a technical level, we’re looking for someone who:
● knows when to build with clicks vs. code
● can build workflows, process builder, formula fields, and reports in their sleep
● is eager to discover, align on, and implement solid enterprise patterns of code
● is ready to join us in high-value projects like the pending lightning migration
● is solid with APEX
● can work with Visualforce
● is ready to tackle lightning web components
What you’re looking for:
● an established company that really cares about employees, won’t burn you out, and provides meaningful benefits
● an agile and flexible team dedicated to delivering maximum value in the most efficient and maintainable way
● an opportunity to grow your skills as a Salesforce Developer across many Salesforce systems and products
What will you do?
Develop and enhance the Hunter Douglas Salesforce.com platform, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Service Cloud Console, Salesforce Mobile App and Communities, and Marketing Cloud.
Collaborate with the team to design the data model, user interface, business logic, and security for custom applications.
Build applications using both declarative (point-and-click) and code (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, etc.) solutions.
Work on pilot projects with Salesforce.com and other Vendors, leveraging newer tools and providing feedback and direction.
Work cross-functionally converting business requirements, processes, and designs into comprehensive and stable designs and solutions. Possess a thorough understanding of the potential impacts of proposed solutions on other areas of the systems and/or project.
Work with SOAP, REST, and Salesforce Connect/OData integrations between Salesforce and multiple systems.
Develop and execute unit testing and code coverage for all developed objects, including testing documentation and validation, and assists in system test, performance test, and other user tests as needed.
Provide ongoing support of the existing Salesforce.com system. Use Force.com platform for debugging and monitoring.
Identify new and emerging solutions, assess their relevance and potential value to the organization, and contribute to business briefings.
Assist in the development of standards, strategies, and procedures to improve software development lifecycle process.
What will you have?
Expert Force.com Applications
Expert Process Builder
Expert Creation and management of Formulas, Validation Rules, and Workflow Rules
Expert Data Loader
Expert Creation, Management, and Deployment of Packages
Expert Visualforce development
Moderate Web and mobile development
Moderate Lightning and Lightning Web Component Development