Design Consultant - Decorator's Outlet
Decorator's Outlet and Interiors - Custom Window Coverings Design Sales Associate
Immediate opening for an ambitious, self-reliant Window Treatment Sales Consultant who will help our customers find products that match their unique personal style.
Our business is growing, and we are currently looking for a motivated and outgoing Sales Consultant (Design) to join our team. This position will make sales via showroom appointments and via customer/business at-home appointments. They will be expected to generate new business leads/opportunities through prospecting and canvassing.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Communicating with clients and coworkers in a friendly and professional manner. Including on the phone and via email and text.
- Working with clients to guide them in making custom window coverings and fabric decisions for their home or business.
- Providing superior customer service throughout the entire project process including follow up at the end.
- Build your own customer base by networking and asking for referrals from clients, builders, designers, etc.
- Ability to use a measuring tape to take accurate measurements of windows, moldings & walls.
- Attention to detail is a must!
- Dress in a professional manner.
- Proficient in use of computers, tablets & smartphones. Must be able to use Microsoft applications Word & Outlook.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Must have a valid driver’s license & pass a background check.
- 3-5 years of experience in Windows treatments or Closets/Cabinet design of any kind is preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuesday to Saturday
- Commission pay
- Retail: 3 years (Preferred)