Digital Media Planner
About The Position:
The Digital Media Planner internally known as The Associate Manager of Digital Video Advertising will manage the day-to-day operations of the digital video advertising campaign. In addition to campaign management, the Associate Manager will help contribute to the overall video strategy for Hunter Douglas US.
The ideal candidate will possess a deep knowledge and passion for technology, digital advertising and innovation within the space. There is an innate curiosity and ambition within the ideal candidate to try new things while benefitting from the resources and stability of a 100-year-old company. This is a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor as we build the digital advertising team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of hands-on video advertising experience in digital video
- Experience with paid search and paid social media a plus
- Strong understanding of customer acquisition across all channels, including offline and digital
- Quantitative know how and an advanced understanding of digital media analytics i.e. how to set up media analytics infrastructure to track KPIs
- Comfortable and confident in making effective autonomous (and group) decisions in a timely manner
- Understanding of past/current digital advertising and technology trends
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills and focus
- Drive to deliver and/or to exceed performance goals
- Proactive, collaborative, and results-driven work style with solid project management skills
- Interest in luxury home décor or interior design is a plus
- Manage day to day operations of the digital video media campaigns
- Plan & negotiate digital video media advertising
- Hands on management of digital video campaigns on Facebook, Youtube & DSPs
- Measure, report, and optimize performance of digital video campaigns
- Stay up to date with digital video advertising trends and potential new channels/platforms.
- Stay up to date on product development and trends
- An opportunity to build the digital video capabilities from the ground up
- Competitive salary and potential bonus structure
- Great work life balance
- Generous 401k match
About Hunter Douglas:
Beautiful design, industry-leading innovation, and a highly entrepreneurial global culture – all parts of your daily life at Hunter Douglas, the world’s leader in home furnishings and maker of iconic architectural products.
Our 100-year history has created a legacy of innovations and achievements. Most recently, we're pioneering exciting new digital technologies that transform stylish window treatments into intelligent smart shades for today's connected homes.
With the resources of a multi-billion dollar company, and the energy and independence of a start-up, Hunter Douglas provides a unique entrepreneurial work environment in which passionate, creative, and cutting-edge thinkers thrive.