Sr. Manager, Finance
Position: Supply Chain Controller (Sr. Manager, Finance)
Location: Atlanta GA
Reports to: VP Finance
LEVOLOR Window Fashions, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and marketer of custom and sizable window covering products including blinds and shades. LEVOLOR is part of the Hunter Douglas family of companies and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 1914, we are committed to delivering innovative, high quality products to consumers under the most recognized brand in our industry today.
This is a job summary which includes essential job duties of this position. More specific information regarding duties may be provided upon request.
Supply Chain Controller (Sr. Mgr, Finance) is a key leader on the Supply Chain leadership team. Contributes to all areas of operations management and provides strong financial leadership. The SC Controller is responsible for planning and coordinating supply chain budget and business planning activities in alignment with corporate policies and practices. The position will be the business partner for both the VP Supply Chain and VP Sourcing and will provide recommendations for financial improvement.
- Partner with VP Supply Chain and VP Sourcing to provide decision support for the entire North
America operations footprint
- Lead a Supply Chain Finance team, including Plant Finance teams, to manage month-end closing and
prepare monthly financial statements and other operational reports for respective business partners
- Analyze variances and communicates explanations to management with recommended actions
- Prepare forecasts of sourcing and manufacturing costs, as well as balance sheet
- Must work across organization boundaries and all levels of the company to
achieve plant and business objectives
- Integrates and trains new staff while leading the continued professional
development of the existing team
- Shares best practices across global finance team, e.g. process improvements,
financial modeling and procedures changes
- Provides proactive / unsolicited consultation, interpretation and education of
complex financial and operational matters to various departmental leaders used to
drive business decisions
- Monitor and implement plant internal controls (in conjunction with corporate
policies) as necessary to ensure reporting integrity, safeguard company assets, and identify risks
- Ensures proper accounting in accordance with U.S. Generally Accepted
Accounting Principles as well as local statutory requirements
- Lead the charge to drive cost reduction across the entire operation
- 10+ years finance experience, with heavy focus on cost accounting (previous Plant Controller experience a strong plus)
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting techniques as well as proficiency with
financial statement analysis and projection
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Demonstrated expertise in SAP and MS Office - experience with Hyperion Financial Management
(HFM) system is a plus
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in handling multiple concurrent tasks and meeting strict deadlines
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports and legal documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries from the business.
- Ability to effectively communicate with management, public groups, peers and staff.
- Travel to plant and supplier sites as necessary (20-30%)
- Excellent communication skills, internally and with clients
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues, clients and staff in charge
- Must demonstrate the highest standards of personal and professional integrity and
character and promote ethical business behavior throughout the organization
- Must be a team player and work cooperatively with the business
- Ability to lead and motivate teams to reach a common goal
- Demonstrate strong and pragmatic business acumen
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
LEVOLOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.