Associate Marketing Communication Manager
Summary of the Position
The primary responsibility of the Associate Marketing Communications Manager at Custom Brands Group is to manage and develop content supporting our product, brand and company initiatives. Will lead in managing our three websites, digital content generation and tools for our customer segments; stay up-to-date on new media technologies providing suggestions on upgrades/adoption as relevant.
Essential Duties and Job Responsabilities
- Manage consumer and dealer content on our brand and company websites; this includes content creation as well as managing ongoing content updates through WordPress.
- Proactively manage our social media sites and YouTube channels including postings and content creation.
- Create new digital content utilizing existing assets.
- Design and produce print collateral in support of product and brand initiatives.
- Identify opportunities to improve current digital tools (websites; YouTube channels; dealer tools).
- Identify opportunities to support our customers with digital marketing tools to accelerate their growth; implement and train, as necessary.
- Continually evaluate the emergence of new technologies, platforms, and cultural trends in the digital space, providing recommendations as applicable for our customer segments
Bachelor’s Degree in digital marketing or related field, and at least 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing, with a focus in content management in consumer goods/retail or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Print design/production experience required. Demonstrated WordPress experience mandatory.
- Demonstrated passion and skill-set for great communication, visual and written, specifically in the digital world.
- Must be comfortable working with people and connecting in-person, over the phone and via email with constituents across different divisions.
In depthknowledge and demonstrated experience with WordPress including management content pages.
- Proficiency with Photoshop including photo/graphic and other asset optimization for
- Proficiency with Adobe INDD, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proficiency in Print design/production as well as Video editing.
- Familiarity with primary social media outlets and best practices to support B2B initiatives.
- Familiarity with digital marketing campaigns and applicable tools.
- Experience and familiarity with Google Analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to take lead on projects.
- Self-starter; collaborative; organized; detail-oriented; flexible