The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with a variety of marketing strategies and campaigns for the Company. This person will also be responsible for miscellaneous assignments as delegated by the Manager.
EXAMPLES OF TASKS
- Serve as a liaison for the Company with various lead management vendors
- Provide marketing analysis for a variety of special projects
- Provide reporting and performance analysis of marketing partners
- Administrative duties as requested by the Manager
- Responsible for detailed documentation and workflow
- Manage email campaigns
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read and understand information presented verbally and in writing.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directives
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least one year of experience with CRM software
- At least one year of experience in managing email marketing campaigns
- Enjoys working with customers