Responsible for all aspects of editing video content, including instructional and product videos, program projects and other marketing requirements. This position is also responsible for video production, including script writing, casting, shooting, editing, sound mixing, color correction etc. The day to day operations for the Video Editor includes scheduling of content, deliverables and having final responsibility for the editorial content and placement. Along with ensuring that quality, consistency and adherence to brand identity is in all videos produced.
- Coordinate shoots, edit and produce videos for Hunter Douglas training and marketing initiatives.
- Daily management of scheduling and organization for multiple video productions.
- Coordination of multi-departmental meetings and projects creating digital video assets for internal stakeholders in accordance to their specific needs.
- Assist in pre-production, including conceptualization, scripting and storyboard development.
- Assists with the set-up and tear-down of A/V, sets and displays for live events, supporting Hunter Douglas
- Contribute to the programming strategy, content ideation, and growth of the audience, enhancing overall content offering.
- Understand budgetary needs and adhere to budget, meet budget cost constraints and evaluate time to support defined budget.
QUALIFICATIONS AND KSA’S FOR EMPLOYMENT
Expert Knowledge in the creative use of video production including Adobe Premiere Pro, Premiere preferred. Adobe creative Suite (i.e.: Photoshop, illustrator, After Effects, Audition) and any other software as appropriate
Solid knowledge and skill of digital video editing techniques including cutting shot sequences, dialogue, music, graphics etc
Demonstrated skill with green screen and chroma keying.
Ability to become familiar with the Hunter Douglas product lines
Ability to identify and rationalize the range of success metrics that matter most to the constituent stakeholders
Ability to keep up with a fast paced team
Ability to develop, adhere and implement process improvements
ACCEPTABLE TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
Includes BA in film, TV, video production or graphic design is preferred. Background in pre-production and production work flow from start to finish. 2-3 years previous experience editing video and production management.