Marketing Project Coordinator
Mermet USA has an opening for an energetic Marketing Project Coordinator to support the Marketing department. This position will work directly with marketing to assist the development of business-related marketing materials and various department support needs including - projects related to product launches, trade shows, continuing education programs, sales support, and asset management and lead generation software tools.
The position requires attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The Marketing Project Coordinator will be responsible for planning and scheduling project timelines, identifying the resources to deliver the project elements, and managing projects to deliver within deadline. The position is also responsible for using analytics for campaign performance reporting. In addition, this position will assist marketing with the execution of all marketing-related projects, campaigns, and events.
We’re looking for an innovative thinker to join our team and help us create what’s next!
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Vision Dental, Short & Long Disability Insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) company match
- Monthly events & rewards
The Marketing Project Coordinator is responsible for planning and scheduling advertising and project timelines, identifying the resources to deliver the elements, and managing to deliver within deadline. The position is also responsible for using analytics for performance reporting.
What you will be doing:
- Work directly with the marketing team to support development and implementation of marketing campaigns and projects
- Work cross functionally with different teams to identify and collect the resources and information required for each project.
- Establish professional relationships with outside production vendors to aide coordination in advertising activities.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Work with marketing manager to collect deadlines, budgets, objectives, etc. and deliver reporting on project performance.
- Coordinate market and tradeshow events including planning, budget management, execution, and performance reporting.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting, as necessary
What You Need For This Position:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing or communications or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in Marketing or Project Management preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in a project related role, with an emphasis on project deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines for production and advertising
- Naturally model respect for others by listening well, encouraging others, and promptly returning phone calls/e-mails,
- Proficiency with computers, such as Google Suite - Google Docs/sheets and Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Some moderate travel may be required.