IT Global Business Partner, FICO
The Global IT FICO Business Partner is the primary liaison between IT and the finance, accounting, and HR functions. They serve as the strategic interface to develop a technology strategy for solution discovery and delivery, operational support, and relationship management. This individual must connect the dots through a Stakeholder’s eyes with a keen ability to articulate the business strategy and the alignment of prioritized IT initiatives.
Ideally, this position will be based in our Broomfield, CO office or our Pearl River, NY office, and will be hybrid (3 days in office, 2 days of work from home). We are open to the possibility of fully remote (within the US only) for the right candidate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partnering and supporting the Global Finance, Accounting, and HR communities within Hunter Douglas
- Represents and is responsible for all aspects of the Hunter Douglas Finance, Account, and HR Systems; functional requirements, testing, quality, and support of IT solutions.
- Develop relationships with Global executives, stakeholders, customers and suppliers; identify and sponsor opportunities to collaborate on innovative solution developments.
- Develops and maintains 3-5 year roadmaps that align with business strategies and needs.
- Develop and rollout global templates for use in up 30 countries
- Contribute to the development of the overall IT strategy. Responsible for alignment of IT Solution Strategy for all finance, accounting, and HR systems.
- Drive smarter technology investments through innovative, best practices and scale up successful developments across the organization.
- Monitor technology trends and competitor IT strategies.
- Work closely with IT organization to develop best practices in solution delivery
- Experience at a leadership level is a must and the ability to interact and communicate across all levels of the organization globally is critical.
- Have accountability for ensuring program milestones and commitments as it relates to finance, accounting, and HR systems and implementations.
- Serve as a key escalation point for major support issues affecting our customers, managing significant issues through to resolution, as well as proscribing and managing ongoing remedies.
- Indirect responsibility for all business IT projects with capital costs typically in the range $500K - $5M pa, and 3 – 5 year impact to the business.
Education and Experience requirements
Includes University degree or equivalent. Typically 10+ years of IT and business work experience with a broad range of exposure to various technical environments, platforms, and business segments. More than 10 years of experience in IT and managing an equivalent functional area. Substantial experience of working with senior level, decision making executives and their teams. High technical acumen on SDLC processes and governance of SAP solutions. Background in working on large project implementations on SAP. Experience managing multiple suppliers and partners simultaneously for a given program. Experience with global ITBP responsibility is desired.
Qualifications and KSA requirements:
- Expert finance, accounting and HR business acumen and experience in implementing SAP solutions to support these processes, including integrating with other financial and HR related solutions
- Expert in SAP S4, Consolidation systems such as Oracle Hyperion or EPM, Onesource (or other Tax), Readsoft (or other OCR)
- Expert experience with global templates and multi-ledger (GAAP and IFRS)
- Expert in developing and rolling out an SAP global template
- Solid knowledge of SAP reporting Solutions, SAP IBP,
- Expert experience in manufacturing business, including make to order
- Expert knowledge of information technology solutions, technology trends and IT marketplace
- Expert in process design and modeling
- Expert Leadership - Meeting Management, team leadership experience
- Expert verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with executive leadership and other business partners
- Expert listening, interpersonal, negotiation and conflict management skills
- Expert relationship management skills
- Expert IT strategic planning skills
- Expert business process analysis and systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change
- Solid consulting skills (e.g. communication, facilitation, interviewing, negotiation, collaborative working)
- Solid organization skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Solid project management skills (tools, techniques and processes)
- Solid knowledge of IT vendor strategies
- Solid Knowledge of IT design, testing, and documentation methodologies (Agile, ITIL, etc.)
- Solid innovation skills
- Solid supplier management skills
Target total compensation range $248,000 - $273,000 (Base + Bonus)
Benefits of working for Hunter Douglas Inc. include:
- 13 days of paid time off accrued yearly and 6 days of PST accrued yearly; 9 paid holidays, 6 weeks paid new parent leave, and 40 hours of family care time off, and 12 hours of paid volunteer work.
- Medical (Kaiser or Cigna), dental (Delta Dental), a vision plan (VSP), life insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D, dependent life, and HSA and FSA flexible spending accounts, and pet insurance.
- 401(k) with 6% company match and annual retirement contribution, and a college investment savings program.
- Employee development including education tuition assistance, and on-site development through Hunter Douglas University.
- Robust wellness program with access to an on-site gym and monthly company wellness challenges.
- Generous discount on window coverings, charitable contribution match, employee assistance program, adoption assistance, dependent scholarships, on-site physical therapists, and more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.