Customer Service Rep
Position: Customer Service Representative
Hours: Applicants must be available to work between 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM. Hours while in training are typically 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM.
- Handling all inbound calls, placing orders, counsel customers on recommended product applications, answer customers inquiries on shipping, order status, billing questions, returns and cancellations.
- Investigate customer concerns and make appropriate decisions (within guidelines) for credits.
- Contribute to a decrease in Comfortex overall returns with effective use of problem solving skills.
- Key faxed orders as needed.
- Ensure all customers, both internal and external are treated with the respect and excellence required by Comfortex.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years college education or equivalent experience in a Call Center field.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and computer skills are required.
- Candidate must have the ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Candidate must have knowledge of Word and Excel; SAP experience is a plus.