Social Media Marketing and Communications Manager
Position: Social Media Marketing and Communications Manager
Time: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Reports to: Executive VP of Sales & Marketing
- Develop and implement the organization’s social media strategy, including developing marketing plans to drive consumer traffic to local dealerships.
- Develop and maintain online content that attracts attention, generates interest, and is easily shared with social networks.
- Represents Comfortex in social media (eg. Facebook groups) by engaging and dialoging with window fashion professionals in various forums.
- Build brand awareness of Color Lux brand for decorators and to drive growth through influencer partnerships.
- Utilize data from social and site analytics tools to create and present reports outlining performance, as well as campaign performance reports.
- Development and implementation of communication plans to update
- Comfortex’s dealer base on key product and plans.
1. Proven experience in utilizing social media and electronic communication
vehicles to increase consumer awareness of a brand and to drive traffic to
2. Bachelor’s Degree is required with a minimum of 4-6 years of related
marketing management experience, preferably in marketing of consumer
3. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and multi-project environment.
4. Effective communicator.
5. Experience interfacing with a marketing staff, including graphic designers to develop marketing materials.
6. Proficiency with social media marketing software.
7. Strong people skills that enable the team to maximize their creative potential
8. Strong project management skills
9. Experience working with key sales management personnel to coordinate marketing programs.