Senior Creative Client Services Manager
Responsible for daily contact between the creative team and client accounts and owns the creative brief process as well as the education of clients on the creation and importance of creative briefs. Interfaces with various internal team members to ensure projects are moving through the workflow system on behalf of the client. This includes meeting with the creative director(s) concerning creative issues/input as well as meeting with the project manager/production manager concerning scheduling and timing. Also responsible for mentoring/growing direct reports and helps ensure seamless coverage for all projects as needed.
This position will be based in Broomfield, CO and will work a hybrid schedule (3 days in office, 2 days work from home). Fully remote is NOT an option for this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- An employee in this position may be called upon to do any or all of the following essential functions. (These examples do not include all of the functions which the salaried/exempt employee may be expected to perform):
- Owns creative brief process: from gathering information from clients, writing creative briefs or assisting clients with writing briefs, reviewing creative work against the approved briefs and presenting creative work to clients in conjunction with the brief to ensure objectives have been met.
- Receives client project requests and ensures creative briefs are complete and tracks down any missing information as needed prior to scheduling a kickoff meeting with the design team.
- Works with internal team members to ensure client’s projects are continually moving through the department in keeping with published schedules. Communicates any potential delays or issues that arise in a timely manner and offers solutions as needed.
- Completes meeting recaps for all client meetings and distributes to appropriate clients and creative team members to keep a written/dated record of all client changes. Quickly and accurately relays Change Orders to all appropriate creative team personnel.
- Effectively presents, sells and defends all creative team work/proposals to clients; supports other internal team members in these functions.
- Studies and keeps apprised of clients’ products/services/marketing developments. Checks in regularly with clients whether or not they have projects in progress.
- Prepares client proposals and recommendations.
- Regularly checks for and responds promptly to all client communications, including calls and emails.
- Coordinates with other cross-functional departments as needed to ensure synthesis of marketing efforts and business strategies.
- Oversees execution of approved programs.
- Checks and approves all creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approval of same.
- Informs department leadership regularly of account progress for all assigned clients; involves Sr. Director/VP, Creative Director immediately in event of potential problems, i.e., client/creative team relations, budget overruns, scope creep, etc.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant creative team personnel.
- Opens new jobs entering the creative system and assigns step-by-step schedule of completion for each.
- Responsible for ensuring all paperwork for all stock photography is properly archived, the return of licensed, non-digital stock photography to source within the assigned usage period is completed and the maintenance of all licensing records on purchased digital stock/music, etc. for future reference and potential legal recourse is properly handled.
- Maintains working knowledge of pertinent software and peripherals needed to complete work.
- Schedules all creative review meetings for creative and sampling jobs and photography/video reviews.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Position requires regular and predictable attendance.
- Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job.
- Bachelor Degree required
- 7 - 10 years of Agency / creative account management experience are required along with proven expertise managing all stages of the creative development process
- 3+ years of creative project management experience required
- 2+ years of supervisory experience is required
- Strong negotiation skills required
- Must have solid experience working with Asana or other Project Management software (this experience must be recent)
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel is a must
- Experience working with Smartsheets is a plus
- Past experience working in both an agency environment and a corporate environment is highly desired
- Candidates with interior design and/or premium home décor backgrounds will be prioritized
$110,000-$125,000 per year, depending on experience, with a discretionary bonus target of up to 15%.
Benefits of working for Hunter Douglas Inc. include
- 13 days of paid time off accrued yearly and 6 days of PST accrued yearly; 9 paid holidays, 6 weeks paid new parent leave, and 40 hours of family care time off and 12 hours of paid volunteer work.
- Medical ( Kaiser or Cigna), dental ( Delta Dental), a vision plan ( VSP), life insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D, dependent life, and HSA and FSA flexible spending accounts, and pet insurance.
- 401(k) with 6% company match and annual retirement contribution, and a college investment savings program.
- Employee development including education tuition assistance, and on-site development through Hunter Douglas University.
- Robust wellness program with access to on-site gym and monthly company wellness challenges.
- Generous discount on window coverings, charitable contribution match, employee assistance program, adoption assistance, dependent scholarships, on-site physical therapists and more!
Changeability: Management of Hunter Douglas, Inc. reserves the right to modify, change, or eliminate this job description at any time, with or without notice.