Fabric Prep - Oven
Perform all duties related to the handling, racking, and unracking of finished window shade blankets that are produced in the shadewinding department.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Assist the facility in completing all safety programs as needed.
- Attend all safety training sessions and follow all safety policies & procedures.
- Physical handling of the blankets, bars, and trays in order to perform the racking function.
- Racking of the finished blankets following the procedures for each SKU.
- Unracking, and cutting off of the ends of the baked blankets.
- Making of finished goods boxes as needed.
- Boxing and labeling finished light filtering cellular blankets.
- Provide feedback to SW operators regarding quality concerns.
- Complete all required paperwork accurately.
- Good Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Detail Oriented
- Well Organized
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
The Oven Handler / Fabric Prep individual is a self-starter and motivated individual who needs to be able to work closely with others. Shift work of 8 to 12 hours may be required. Wages based on experience and level of ability.