Product Manager (website)
About The Position:
This is a critical role in the fast-growing digital experience for Hunter Douglas and its consumers. The role acts as the day to day manager of hunterdouglas.com, under the guidance of the Senior Director of Marketing Technology, and the role’s objective is to increase the site’s ability to meet branding standards and lofty business performance metrics by thorough analysis and efficient execution on web projects.
We are looking for someone with a mindset to build. You are an organizational mastermind who excels in managing content, procedures and deadlines every step of the way. Working in collaboration with design and engineering teams, you drive a lean and agile development process, ensuring the seamless delivery of a product vision that fits the needs of our consumers.
About Hunter Douglas:
Beautiful design, industry-leading innovation, and a highly entrepreneurial global culture – all parts of your daily life at Hunter Douglas, the world’s leader in home furnishings and maker of iconic architectural products.
Our 100-year history has created a legacy of innovations and achievements. Most recently, we're pioneering exciting new digital technologies that transform stylish window treatments into intelligent smart shades for today's connected homes.
With the resources of a multi-billion dollar company, and the energy and independence of a start-up, Hunter Douglas provides a unique entrepreneurial work environment in which passionate, creative, and cutting-edge thinkers thrive.
At the heart of Hunter Douglas is our brand purpose – Transforming the Light in the Home. This purpose is felt throughout the entire business. We all strive to communicate to the customer the emotional benefit of investing in Hunter Douglas products by contextualizing the role of the products in the customers’ lives.
- Be the first lieutenant for the Senior Director of Marketing Technology to deliver on all key business metrics by managing disparate website projects and initiatives
- Deliver weekly reports and insights on website performance to Digital Marketing & Technology to inform ongoing work processes and strategy and to facilitate discussion of strategic initiatives
- Create and execute tests and campaigns using VWO or another website testing solution, enlisting development resources for more complicated functional test treatments
- Size and scope testing opportunities, which should include a business case, an execution plan, and stakeholder buy-in
- Perform measurement and data-driven prioritization of features that meet consumer and business needs. Work with Senior Director of Marketing Technology to set sprint schedules
- Through the analysis and prioritization process, drive KPIs such as time on site, bounce rate, and conversion through continuous improvement to website navigation and presentation of product
- Support IT-related undertakings by capturing clear business requirements, provision of functional deliverables, milestone planning, and project post-mortem reports
- Ensure best practices/processes across all website efforts by developing and maintaining plans and managing any allocated resources
- Proofing production art and copy, and providing appropriate feedback to design team
- Coordinating and working alongside content producers to ensure quality, timely and accurate delivery
- BS Degree
- 7+ Years experience in a consumer-facing web operations/marketing role for a premium/luxury brand
- Proven technical project management experience, proficient in managing web technology initiatives through successful implementation (and ongoing optimization)
- Relevant experience working with web analytics, personalization and testing tools
- Experience with at least one web analytics tool (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or similar) and one testing tool (Target, VWO, or similar) required
- In-depth team supervision and development experience
- Detail-oriented and self-starter personality
- Versed in Agile product management methodology and tools
- Diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition
- Proven history of managing multiple product efforts simultaneously
- Familiarity with SQL, Jupyter, Python and Pandas a serious positive
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills to manage multiple work requests
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to interact with all levels of end-users and technical resources. Comfortable summarizing and presenting program strategy and results to senior management