Associate Manager, Digital Marketing
About The Company:
Beautiful design, industry-leading innovation, and a highly entrepreneurial global culture - all parts of your daily life at Hunter Douglas, the world’s leader in window fashions and maker of iconic architectural products.
Our nine decade history has created a legacy of innovations and achievements. Most recently, we're pioneering exciting new digital technologies that transform stylish window treatments into intelligent smart shades for today's connected homes.
With the resources of a multi-billion dollar company and the energy and independence of a start-up, Hunter Douglas provides a unique entrepreneurial work environment in which passionate, creative, and cutting-edge thinkers can thrive.
About The Role:
The Associate Manager of digital marketing will manage the day to day operations of the digital marketing campaign, including but not limited to, paid search, display, and paid social. In addition to campaign management, the Associate Manager will help contribute to the overall digital strategy for Hunter Douglas US.
The ideal candidate will possess a deep knowledge and passion for technology, digital marketing and innovation within the space. There is an innate curiosity and ambition within the ideal candidate to try new things while benefiting from the resources and stability of a 100-year-old company. This is a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor as we build the digital marketing team.
- Manage day to day operations of the paid search, paid social, and display media campaigns, including:
- Campaign, keyword, and audience builds
- Ad copy and landing page testing
- Working with creative team to develop new creative assets (static images, videos, banners, landing pages, etc.)
- Measure, report, and optimize performance of digital marketing campaigns using Google Marketing Platform (Doubleclick), Adobe Analytics, and marketing analytics reports
- Assists in planning and implementing digital marketing campaigns to align with overall digital strategy
- Stay up to date with digital marketing and social media trends, and potential new channels/platforms
- Stay up to date on product development and trends
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of hands on digital marketing experience in paid search, paid social, or both
- Quantitative ability and an advanced understanding of digital media analytics, i.e. how to set up media analytics infrastructure to track KPIs
- Confident and effective decision maker, able to make timely decisions in both autonomous and group settings
- Understanding of past and current digital marketing and technology trends
- Deep knowledge and passion for technology, digital marketing, and innovation
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills and focus
- Drive to deliver and exceed performance goals
- Proactive, collaborative, and results-driven work style
- Solid project management skills
- Interest in luxury home décor or interior design is a plus