Hunter Douglas has prioritized increasing communication, visibility, and data integrity across the enterprise. This role will provide you an opportunity to impact that alignment from the ground up with a focus on improved forecasting and supply chain execution. We need your expertise to ensure we can deliver superior products, on-time, to exceptional customers!
What you will do?
The primary role of the Demand Planner, S&OP will include working with Sales teams to develop a Sales Forecast, coordination with Product Teams to develop the Consensus Forecast, and incorporating the capacity, labor and resource planning for the divisional plants into the S&OP process. Assist in developing all aspects of the Sales and Operations Plan. Drive improvements in key business measures, such as forecast accuracy and bias, and capacity utilization.
How will you achieve success?
- Support the weekly and monthly demand and supply planning activities as part of the Demand and Supply Agreement phases of the S&OP Process.
- Manage the 18-month demand plan for the sales team and align with the division demand planners within monthly cycles.
- Work with Product Management (especially with NPI), Sales and Marketing contacts to reflect promotional volumes and placement changes for demand visibility and Supply Chain execution
- Monitor and adjust accordingly the sales team demand plan using analytical and statistical tools, intelligence gathering and collaboration
- Participate in monthly meetings with the Divisional Demand Planners, Sales, Product Management and Marketing to review Marketing Plans, Brand, and Customer level demand plans
- Work closely with the Variant Configurator teams and the Data Governance organization to build and maintain a strong data integrity culture with adherence to the rules developed by the new data organization.
- Prepare and present the strategic account demand changes, performance results, and future plans at the S&OP Meetings.
- Coordinate with other Demand Planners to maintain the PMAT design and Planning Bill of Materials to drive the forecast to the component level.
- Collaborate with the cross functional teams to communicate the impact of demand changes and promotional events on the strategic account relationship and order management activities.
Who will you partner with?
US and Canada Sales teams
Fabrication Operations and Supply Chain Management
Divisional Demand and Supply Planners
Product Management and Marketing
Variant Configuration and Data Governance teams
What will you have?
- Bachelors/University degree in Supply Chain, Business, or relevant business experience required.
- APICs or other supply chain certification (CSSBB, CPIM, CSP, PMP, CPM, IBF, etc.) preferred.
- 3-5 years of Demand Planning experience in a dedicated Demand Planning Organization.
- Planning, analytical assessment, or process management related
- ERP/demand planning systems experience preferred
- Understanding of Variant Configured products in a make to order environment preferred.
- Experience in a consumer goods industry with strong fashion trends and seasonality preferred
- Understanding of how Bill of Materials and Super BOMs work
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office applications (advanced Excel required)
- Demonstrated ability to utilize quantitative and analytical skills to assess business situations and solve problems
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Experience in SAP, SAP-IBP and Business Warehouse applications preferred
Recommended Hiring range $75,000 - $90,000
Benefits of working for Hunter Douglas Window Fashions include:
- 13 days of paid time off accrued yearly and 6 days of PST accrued yearly; 9 paid holidays, 40 hours of new parent and family care time off and 12 hours of paid volunteer work.
- Medical ( Kaiser or Cigna), dental ( Delta Dental), a vision plan ( VSP), life insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D, dependent life, and HSA and FSA flexible spending accounts, and pet insurance.
- 401(k) with 6% company match and annual retirement contribution, and a college investment savings program.
- Employee development including education tuition assistance, and on-site development through Hunter Douglas University.
- Robust wellness program with access to monthly virtual classes through Wellbeats and monthly company wellness challenges.
- Generous discount on window coverings.
- Charitable contribution match, employee assistance program, adoption assistance, dependent scholarships, on-site physical therapists and more!